Learn how to scuba dive on the coast of Fuerteventura during a half day Discover Scuba Diving course. Practice basic skills and take a theory session. Put your new skills to the test on an open water dive. Marvel at the majesty of the Atlantic Ocean.
What to Expect
Explore the beautiful Atlantic coast off Fuerteventura during a half-day scuba diving experience. Take a 5-hour Discover Scuba Diving course at the R2 Pajara Beach Resort.
Enjoy the program that gives you the chance to learn a bit of diving theory, practice basic dive skills in a shallow water to do your first open water dive. The program is held at the La Lajita dive site where you can fully appreciate the beauty of the marine life. Our professional instructors will make sure you are safe and comfortable underwater. Indulge in the delight of warm climate, white-sand beaches and incredible underwater sea life of the island!
At the end of your experience, receive a certificate of recognition valid for 12 months. Not only is this the perfect souvenir for your unforgettable experience, it is perfect if you intend to continue or upgrade your scuba diving training level in the future.
- All scuba diving equipment
- DSD certification
- Diving insurance
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the minimum age requirement to join this Diving Course is 10 years old. Kindly bring your passport/ ID with you
• You should be fit and healthy before enrolling on any scuba diving activity. If you have any medical issues, please check with your doctor whether you are fit to dive prior to arrival, and bring your medical certification if needed
• The transfer to the dive center is provided by minivan. Your pick-up time will be given accordingly, depending on the hotel you are staying at
• The meeting time at the dive center is 09.00