During an innovative and interactive visit, the permanent collection will make you revisit some of the finest exploits from each generation. Immerse yourself into the history of sport and feel the emotion brought by effort, sharing and victory.
What to Expect
A real museum of society, the Musée National du Sport is the only place of remembrance, of preservation and of sports promotion in France. Through an innovative and interactive visit, the notion of "challenge", keystone of sporting achievement, is the essence and the main theme of a museum tour in 4 stages:
• Personal challenge: athletics, cycling, swimming, skiing, riding
• One-on-one challenge: boxing, tennis, martial arts, fencing
• Collective challenge: football, rugby, handball, volleyball, basketball
• Challenges beyond the limits: extreme climbing, solo sailing, conquering the skies
Know Before You Go
Free admission: Children under 18, disabled persons, Pass Education holders, unemployed persons, ICOM Members, journalists, Night of Museums, Heritage Days, first Sunday of each month (for everybody, from October to March)
• Please note that this is not a guided tour.