The 7 Hills E-Bike Tour is a unique tour for curious people to see the best of the Hill of Cimiez and its amazing past- from its Roman foundations to the Belle Epoque Period. Explore the best hills and natural spots of Nice.
What to Expect
If you are searching for a new and original perspective on visiting Nice, its countryside and the French Riviera, passing a day through the most beautiful hills around Nice and its panoramic points, this tour is perfect for you.
Discover a new aspect of Nice by climbing without effort to the top of the Hill of Cimiez with its Roman ruins and arena and admire the Belle Epoque period with its beautiful palaces and villas where queens and kings lived. Visit its religious past through the Monastery of Cimiez and its unique roses gardens.
After this interesting stop, you will continue the ascent to the highest point of Nice Hills, where a waterfall dominates the whole bay of Angels for a stop to admire the breathtaking panorama. After this refreshing stop, you will be offered different interesting options which includes: small authentic villages, perched vineyards over the Var Valley, a secret monument hidden in the mountains (hiking) or river corners for natural spot lovers.
Options not included with 4 persons minimum:
- Paradisiacal river corners with amazing natural spots and transparent waters (+7€/extra hour)
- Wine degustation (ask for cost estimate depending on standard wine +12€ or luxurious wine +25€)
- Hiking to find the mysterious and hidden monument (sporty) (+15 € - +1h30)
- Chagall or Archaeological Museum (+10 € - +1h)
- 5-hour E-bike tour with guide with professional card (Guide-Conférencier National approved by the French Ministeries of Tourism & Culture)
- Local food degustation
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund