Experience the rush of free-fall as you skydive over the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean. Marvel at the coast of Western Australia from thousands of feet in the air. Choose the elevation of your skydive to suit your thrill-seeking tastes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup optional
- YOUR CONFIRMATION (EMAILED SHORTLY AFTER BOOKING) WILL CONTAIN SPECIFIC LOCATION AND TIME OF PICK UP FOR YOUR HOTEL Please be waiting outside on the road 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick up time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle, Western Australia. Victoria Quay is a 5-minute walk from Fremantle train station or a 15-minute walk from the Fremantle cruise ship terminal. There are paid parking areas with short, medium and long-term options.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person. Additional luggage items or sporting equipment, such as bikes, must be pre-booked and incur a small fee. These items are not allowed inside the main area of the vessel
- Allow plenty of time to arrive to the meeting point 20-minutes prior to ferry departure
- After booking, you will receive instructions on how to confirm your booking with the local partner and receive your boarding passes