Enjoy a beautiful Caribbean beach club and relax on the beach sipping an ice cold beer or a delicious cocktail. Choose from a wide variety of à la Carte dishes on our beach side deck.
What to Expect
Enjoy a Caribbean beach club, located on the beautiful Taino beach. With a perfect beach deck, located in front of the warm Caribbean waters, you can relax, take part in fun beach activities or explore the underworld in the clear waters. It is ideal for the whole family and the beach club hosts a variety of activities where you can join in the fun or simply relax Ocean side.
Join the entertainment team playing volleyball and beach games, or test them on their skills on the beachside giant chess board. Let the kids roam free as they enjoy our kids play area or take a dive into the Ocean and enjoy the warm waters. Kayaks, snorkel equipment and stand up paddle boards are available at the beach club for rent, along with lockers where you can leave your belongings
During your visit, enjoy ice cold Bahamian beers or freshly prepared cocktails as part of the all inclusive open bar, along with sodas for the kids. Don't miss out on the wide range of à la carte dishes available from the local and international menu, offering authentic Bahamian flavors and spices. For sea food lovers, visit the beach side stand where the local delicacy - Conch - is freshly prepared to the way you like. Complete your day strolling around the on site stram market where island vendors offer typical handicrafts on sale from the island.
- National open bar with Bahamian beers, cocktails, national spirts, sodas and water
- Use of bathrooms, showers, beach chairs and umbrellas (subject to availability)
- Use of beach chess board, volley court, Ocean trampoline and kids play area
What's Not Included
- Meal and international drinks
- Kayaks, stand up paddle boards, snorkel equipment and lockers (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Guests should bring suncreen, towels and swimwear.
• Water sports require adult supervision (over 18 years) for minors.
• Expectant mothers may not participate in water sports.
• Waiver must be signed for watersports.
• Recommended to bring credit card or cash for optional purchase and gratuities.