This is your perfect day in paradise! Swim in the warm Caribbean waters or join the energetic entertainment team for fun beach and water activities. Enjoy the delicious all inclusive food and beverages while enjoying the stunning Ocean views
What to Expect
Located on a secluded Caribbean beach, this beach club has created the perfect beach getaway for the whole family. With a wide variety of activities available, there is something for everyone. Join in the fun beach games with the lively entertainment team, or relax Ocean side and soak up the sun. All inclusive activities include giant chess, volleyball and our giant Ocean trampoline.
The kids club hosts the little ones while you wander around the onsite straw market, where you can find a selection of local handicrafts made by island vendors. Optional water sports equipment is available for rent so that you can explore the warm Caribbean waters - choose from Stand up paddle boards, kayaks and snorkel equipment. Lockers are also available for rent.
During your day, enjoy the "all you can eat" buffet, offering a variety of Bahamian and international dishes. Make the most of the open bar where you can try ice cold, Bahamian beers and national drinks while enjoying views of the clear Oceans waters. Explore the deck and try the typical flavors of Bahamas - ask for a freshly prepared Conch salad or order a freshly cut, refreshing whole coconut to enjoy as you relax (extra charge).
- National open bar
- All inclusive national and international buffet
- Beach side games
- Entertainment team
- Use of sun chairs* and beach umbrellas* (*subject to availability)
What's Not Included
- International drinks & meals
- Lockers, stand up paddle boards, snorkel gear and kayaks (optional)
- Purchases in the straw market and photo center
Know Before You Go
• Bring swimwear, towel and sunscreen.
• Children under 16 years must be accompanied at all times on water sport activities.
• Minimum alcohol drinking age is 18 years.
• Expectant mothers may not participate in rental water sport activities.
• Life jackets must be worn at all times during water sport activities.
• Water activities are subject to Ocean and weather conditions.