Take to the skies and discover the skyline of Frankfurt on a helicopter ride. Admire the skyscrapers, new and old buildings and the City Forest from a whole new perspective. Enjoy the view of Mainhattan.
What to Expect
Discover Frankfurt from the air on a 30-minute helicopter flight. Climb aboard, take off and enjoy the view of the houses and offices of Frankfurt Mainhattan.
Headphones on, rotors in motion and it's up in the air. Right after takeoff from the airport in Egelsbach, your pilot will make contact with the airport in Frankfurt. Follow along with the air traffic controller on the radio and get a glimpse into the exciting world of flying.
Look out the windows and watch as the buildings and other sights go by below. Make sure to see the banking center, the Museumsufer am Main and the Messe with its tower. Experience the Alte Oper, the old town center with its half-timbered houses, the cathedral, many old churches and the Frankfurt City Forest from the air.
What's Not Included
- Transfer to Egelsbach Airport
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Flights are possible at any time, weather permitting
• The supplier reserves the right to cancel on short notice in the event of inclement weather. In such cases, your costs will be reimbursed
• Please provide estimates of the passengers' weights when booking
• Please contact the supplier by email after booking to confirm your details
• Persons over 95 kg may participate upon request
• Persons in wheelchairs need a guide or equipment to get into the helicopter