Enjoy a memorable boat ride on the Argentinian side of the Iguazu Falls. Take a privileged view of the incredible cascades of water as you are energized by water spraying your skin. Get close to the water as you walk along the lower boardwalks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years or pregnant woman
- Subject to the charge of Puerto Iguazú tourist tax, which the local partner is not responsible for as it is a governmental fee
- A passport is necessary to cross the border. Please check with your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Argentina, as it cannot be paid at the border
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)
- The boat tour depends on scheduling and will occur according to availability