Iguassu Falls Half-Day Duty-Free Shopping
From £16 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceRound-trip transfer from most Iguassu Falls area hotels in Brazil. Hotel pick-ups in the Iguassu Falls area: Rafain Palace Hotel & Convention Center, Best Western Tarobá Hotel, Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort, Carimã Hotel, Che Lagarto Hostel, Dan Inn, Dany Hotel, Del Rey Hotel, Falls Galli, Foz Plaza Hotel, Foz Presidente Hotel, Golden Park Internacional, Iguassu Express Hotel, Iguassu Holiday Hotel, Mabu Thermas Grand Resort, Manacá Hotel, Mirante Hotel, Nacional Inn, Nadai Confort Hotel & Spa, Panorama Hotel, Pietro Angelo Hotel, Pousada Caroline, Rafain Centro, Recanto Cataratas Thermas Resort & Convention, San Juan Tour, San Martin Hotel & Resort, Turrance Green Hotel, Viale Tower, Wish Resort Golf Convention, Wyndham.
- Go to a duty-free shopping location in Brazil and shop 'til you drop
- Purchase the best brands without paying local and national taxes
- Enjoy round trip transfers from most Iguassu Falls area hotels in Brazil
There’s no need to pay the local and national taxes for the things that you want to take home. The 4-hour tour will let you shop ‘til you drop, as you purchase a host of items duty-free.
You can buy fragrances, wine, confectionary, travel essentials, sunglasses, watches, accessories, and more! Purchase a number of luxury goods for the best prices, without paying local or national taxes. And, the best part is that duty-free shopping has all of the best brands.
Buy gifts for your friends and family back at home, and buy things for yourself. If you love shopping, then you won't want to miss this tour!
- Round trip transfer to most Iguassu Falls area hotels in Brazil and some in Puerto Iguazu
- Professional tour guide
- Food and beverages
If you are staying at Puerto Iguassu and your hotel is not listed, you should go to the meeting point at the Raízes. Address: the corner of Av. Presidente Juan Domingo Perón and Ruta Nacional 12, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina.
• It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to the visa restrictions
• If you are leaving from Brazil/Argentina, when you enter Argentina/Brazil, you will need to pay the eco tourism tax in Puerto Iguazu (20 pesos)
• Please keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice
• Please verify your hotel address and pick-up time before confirming your purchase
Product ID: 24487