Fort Lauderdale: 4-Hour Sport Fishing Shared Charter
From £111 per personBook now
- Enjoy sailing off the coast of Fort Lauderdale aboard a 48-foot Ray Davis custom Sportfish Boat
- Experience an intimate fishing trip with a maximum of 6 persons
- Try to catch tuna, dolphin, wahoo, sailfish, sharks, amberjack, barracuda, grouper, and other types of fish
- Enjoy an all-inclusive trip with bait, tackle, licenses, rods/reels, and coolers with ice all provided
- Enjoy a trip with a friendly and knowledgeable crew with local fishing experience
- Experience an action-packed trip that focuses on catching all types of fish as well as big game Trophy Fish
You will fish 1-3 miles off the coast of Fort Lauderdale, trolling the reefs, deep dropping around the shipwrecks, and live baiting on the edge of the Gulf Stream current. Here you can catch tuna, dolphin, wahoo, sailfish, sharks, amberjack, barracuda, grouper, and more.
This half-day fishing charter will target whatever is biting best on that day to make sure that everyone catches the most fish possible. With only a few persons aboard, you can experience a very one-on-one trip with the captain and mate.
No experience is necessary and all equipment is provided for you. Just bring your sunglasses, hat, and a little luck, and get ready to catch some of the biggest species in South Florida.
- All bait
- Fishing licenses
- Coolers with ice
- Captain/mate aboard as your fishing guides
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for the crew
Fishing Headquarters 301 Seabreeze Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 Look for the 7-11 store. We have free parking for you in our marina. Check in at the ticket office labeled 'Fishing Headquarters'.
Product ID: 32220