Experience Key West, the southernmost city in the US, by land and sea. Enjoy plenty of free time soaking up the Caribbean atmosphere, enjoying the cafes and seeing what unique event is taking place at Mallroy Square.
What to Expect
Experience the southernmost city in the US, Key West.
On this day-long adventure, you will explore the many sights, shops and restaurants in Key West, all the while soaking in the Caribbean feel of the city.
Beginning bright and early, you will be picked up at the Hilton at Fort Lauderdale Airport by your professional bilingual driver. En route to Key West, you will cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands. Upon arrival in Key West, you will be enchanted by the colourful atmosphere, street artists and outdoor cafes.
This day trip is perfect for travellers who like to do their own thing. You will have approximately 6 hours, from 12:00h to 18:00h to explore all that Key West has to offer. There are plenty of interesting and entertaining things to do in Key West, including visiting the Hemingway House, taking a trolley or train tour, going on a kayaking eco-adventure or enjoying a dolphin-watching cruise. These are only a few of the many possibilities. No pre-arranged activities are set during this time, so you can have the freedom to create the day on your own.
If you do only one thing in Key West, a visit to Mallroy Square is a must. It is a place where many gather for a never-planned, always unique, daily celebration. Mallory Square is located by the historic waterfront.
Key West is a beautiful, historic and culturally unique place with so much to see and do that you might just have trouble making up your mind!
- Round trip transportation from the Sheraton at Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Professional bilingual driver
- Local taxes and fees
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities
You will be picked up from Best Western at Fort Lauderdale Airport (1900 Stirling Rd., Dania Beach FL, 33004) at 06:15.
What to Remember
• Pick-up and drop-offs of trip participants in Miami will be made
• Rest stops will be made throughout trip
• Free time in Key West from approximately 12:00h to 18:00h
• Minimum two passengers
• Please call or email tour operator 48 hour prior to tour to reconfirm details
• Upon purchase customers agree to all terms, conditions, service details, pricing, inclusions, exclusions, notes, customer agreement and cancellation policies