Visit the Sawgrass Recreation Park and discover the diverse wildlife in the Everglades. Enjoy an airboat ride along the Florida Everglades, encounter the endangered wildlife, and have the chance to hold a baby alligator.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Visit the Sawgrass Recreation Park in Florida
- Enjoy a 30-minute airboat ride across the Florida Everglades
- Discover the lush wildlife in the Everglades
- Visit the Exotic Wildlife exhibit and lean about the endangered species in the area
- Enjoy the opportunity of holding a baby alligator
- Encounter the Florida alligator as well as other reptiles
- Entrance to the exhibiti
- Ear protection
- Reptile, Exotic Wildlife and "Swamp" Yard Exhibits
- Local taxes
- Parking at the park
- Transportation to the Park
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Sawgrass Recreation Park : 1006 N. U.S. Highway 27. Weston, Florida 33327Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The park opens at 07.30 but airboats operate from 09.00 every 30 minutes throughout the day until 15:30. The final airboat leaves at 17:00. The animal exhibits also close at 17:00.
- Please note that the hours of operation are subject to change based on seasons or inclement weather. Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Special schedule for:
- 23 and 26 December, and 01 January: Tours will start just after 9:00 until 15:30 with a final tour at 17:00 when the exhibits close.
- 24 December: Tours will start just after 9:00 and will run every 20-30 minutes until the final tour at 14:00 when the exhibits close.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 6 are required to wear a life jacket for safety.
- If you need the tour in Spanish, please inform us 48 hours in advance.