Explore America’s Caribbean vibe on a full-day tour of Key West from Miami. Drive across the bridges and islands of Florida Keys, then hang out in chilled cafés. Climb aboard a catamaran to snorkel the only living coral reef in the US.
What to Expect
Head south from Miami on this full-day sightseeing tour to Key West, starting with a 4-hour drive across the 43 bridges and 31 islands of America's “Caribbean Islands,” a string of islands and islets bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico.
Once in Key West, experience a laid-back Caribbean atmosphere, complete with street artists, outdoor cafés and restaurants. Explore Key West on your own, visiting Ernest Hemingway’s House for a classic cultural fix. See the southernmost point of the continental US, and the famous "90 miles to Cuba" Monument. Go to the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum, explore strange but true phenomenon at Ripley's Believe It Or Not, or walk up the 88 steps of the Lighthouse Tower.
You can add-on optional extras, such as a ride in a glass bottom boat to see the tropical marine life of Florida without getting wet, or a ticket to the enchanting hop-on, hop-off tour on board a historic trolley car.
Discover the only living coral reef in the US, and all its magnificent inhabitants on an afternoon snorkel adventure. Climb aboard a spacious catamaran that will transport you to a spectacular underwater world. After you’ve snorkeled among schools of curious fish, sip on frosty margaritas, cold beer, and wine as you sail back to shore.
- Transportation Miami - KW- Miami
- Snorkeling trip in Key West (includes snorkeling gear and all you can drink soft drinks, beer and wine)
- Hotel pick-up and return
What's Not Included
- Admission to any other attractions or activities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please be ready at least 10 minutes before your tour's scheduled departure time
• Dress comfortably and don't forget your swimsuit
• Bring a camera, towel, sun lotion, and bottled water
• Bus will depart from Key West at 18:00. Passengers are requested to be on board the bus between 17:30 and 17:45
• Please remember tour information on board is given in English and Spanish