Climb aboard a classic Vespa scooter and enjoy a 3-hour tour of Florence. Access famous sightseeing spots, such as the Piazzale Michelangelo lookout and the Convent of San Miniato. Head for the Florentine hills and enjoy the freedom of the road.
What to Expect
Enjoy the freedom of the road on a 3-hour tour of Florence and its surrounding hills by classic Vespa moped. Discover the city like a local - but with more style!
Meet at the centrally located Santa Maria Novella Train Station, and hop on your scooter to ride to Piazzale Michelangelo. Enjoy panoramic views of the domes and spires of the “Cradle of the Renaissance” and see the sunshine gleaming on the River Arno.
Continue to San Miniato Convent in the Tuscan hills, and experience a piece of medieval history up-close. Next, go to the picturesque town of Fiesole, just a few minutes outside the city center. This small town overlooks Florence and its surrounding hills, and boasts one of the most spectacular views you will ever see! Learn a little about the Roman history of Fiesole, home to an original Roman amphitheater that is still in use to this day.
Drive back to Florence to drop your Vespa off at Santa Maria Novella Station.
- Tour escort
- Rental of an original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- 3rd-party civil liability insurance
- Helmet, fuel and taxes
Meet in front of the pharmacy with the green cross inside Santa Maria Novella Station
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• You must be confident driving a scooter. In the event the supplier decides you have insufficient driving skills they may cancel your reservation.
• A valid driving license is required
• Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 13 years old
• A valid credit card is required at time of booking as a guarantee
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Please be aware the tour at 12:00 only lasts 2 hours