Tuscany: Full-Day Tour of the Chianti Region by Vespa
From £105 per personBook now
- Ride an original Vespa scooter through the Chianti hills
- Enjoy a light Tuscan lunch
- Take a guided tour of the winery and taste the wines
You can join this full-day (8-hour) experience any day of the week and travel with a tour escort who will show you around the small medieval villages in the heart of Tuscany.
If you don’t feel confident enough riding on your own scooter, you can opt to ride as a passenger with one of the expert escorts.
The tour in the Chianti hills lasts all day and includes a stop at a renowned farm for a wine tasting and a light lunch.
- Shuttle service from/to Lucca
- Transportation by minivan to the Chianti area
- Professional tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Helmet, fuel, and taxes
- Light lunch
7.00 - 7.10 AM: shuttle departure from Lucca in Porta Sant' Anna - P.le Verdi near (tourist office) to Florence train Station. Once in Florence, meet your tour leader inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross at the scheduled time. (Open in Google Maps)
A valid driving license is required for the Vespa.
Drivers must be at least 18 years of age and passengers should be at least 13 years.
A valid credit card is required at the time of booking as a guarantee.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Small groups: maximum 8 vehicles.
Product ID: 61027