Explore one of the world’s most romantic cities on a 10-hour bus tour to Venice from Florence. Cross the scenic landscapes of Tuscany and the Veneto. Then, marvel at the lagoon city’s iconic attractions. Stroll the narrow streets to sites like San Marco.
What to Expect
Discover one of the world’s most unique and romantic cities on a day trip to Venice from Florence. Made up of 118 islands, connected by over 350 bridges, Venice is one of the most iconic destinations on the planet.
Depart Florence early in the morning and drive north by GT couch or minivan. Upon arrival in “La Serenissima,” enjoy some free time to explore the labyrinthine streets on your own. Discover hidden squares and fountains dripping with character
After a lunch break in the afternoon, meet your guide to explore the narrow streets and canals with an expert guide. Learn more about the Venetian Empire and the city’s major monuments, such as the Piazza San Marco, Bridge of Sighs, Doge’s Palace, and St. Mark’s Cathedral and Bell Tower.
- Complimentary pick-up (on request)
- Transportation by air-conditioned GT coach or minivan
- Multilingual escorts
- Glass blowing demonstration
- Walking tour
- Free map of Venice
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to acts of force majeure, such us strikes, bad weather etc.
• Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs