Discover the art and architecture treasures of Florence by eco-friendly electric bike on a 2.5-hour guided tour of the “Cradle of the Renaissance.” Venture off the usual tourist trail and see sights and views known only to the locals.
What to Expect
Discover the art and architecture of Florence on a 2.5-hour guided tour by eco-friendly electric bike. Enjoy a free shuttle from Montecatini to learn more about the birthplace of the Renaissance. Venture off the usual tourist trail to views known only to locals.
Enjoy panoramic vistas of antique villas, hill top monasteries, and magnificent hills studded with olive trees and vineyards. Then, explore the streets of Florence and its surroundings to learn where some of the greatest artists and scientists lived and worked
Hear how Michelangelo found inspiration near the fortifications of San Miniato. Ride through the narrow streets of the Oltrarno to some of the city's most secluded monuments and major landmarks, including Santa Maria Novella, the artisans district, Palazzo Pitti, San Frediano, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi, Santa Croce, and Piazza della Signoria.
Learn interesting facts about Leonardo da Vinci and the “Annunciation” (now in the Uffizi Gallery), Galileo Galilei - the first modern scientist - who lived in the Villa dell’Ombrellino, and Enrico Fermi, father of nuclear physics. Discover some of the best places to stop for a gelato, bistecca fiorentina, or truffles.
- Free shuttle service from/to Montecatini
- Rental of a pedal-assisted e-bike (electric drive system)
- Guided tour of Florence
- Visit to Piazzale Michelangelo
What's Not Included
- Child seat for children 0-6
Know Before You Go
• This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
• Children under the age of 14 years are not permitted to drive the e-bikes
• Child seats are available for children aged under 6 years old
• You must be capable of climbing and descending stairs