Tuscan Cooking Lesson : from the Market to the Table
From £58 per personBook now
- Visit central market of Florence with the Chef
- Cooking a full Italian meal
- Enjoy the delicious food that you made
During the four hour lesson, you will prepare a full Italian meal, from appetizer to dessert. First, prepare all the necessary ingredients by washing and cutting them. The chef will show you how to make fresh pasta from raw ingredients and you will have the chance to knead it yourself! Cook the sauce (Tomato, Ragù Bolognese or Pesto), ‘bruschetta’ as a starter, a main course (seafood or meat) with a side dish, as well as a dessert! The chef will show you how to decorate your plate and you will then have lunch with the amazing dishes you made. Lunch will be accompanied by a local wine, water or, a soft drink. At the end of the class you will also get a Graduation Certificate signed by the chef, as well as the receipts for the dishes you made so you can make them again.
- Shuttle service from/to Lucca
- All necessary ingredients
- Lunch based on what you have prepared with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
- Graduation Certificate
- Visit to the Central market of Florence with the Chef
- Cooking lesson with a local Chef
07.00 - 07.10: shuttle departure from Lucca in Porta Sant' Anna - P.le Verdi (tourist office) near to Florence train Station. Once in Florence, meet your tour leader in front of My Tour office in Via Martelli, 33 Red at 10:00. Customers must reach the meeting point from the train station (about 1km by walk).
On bank holidays - when the central market is closed – the visit to the market will be skipped.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Product ID: 61037