Skip the Line: Florence Duomo and Brunelleschi TourProduct ID: 7363
From £65.51 per personBook now
- Gain quick entrance to the Duomo and climb to the top for breathtaking views
- Experience sweeping views of Florence
- Learn about Brunelleschi's techniques
- Admire the beautiful view over Florence from the Duomo's terrace
- Visit the magnificent Baptistery of Florence
On the way up the 463-step staircase, you will feel as though you have gone back back in time, winding through the narrow passages of this elegant and ancient building. Enjoy an unforgettable view of Florence from the top of the Cupola.
The Duomo itself is notable for the 44 stained glass windows that adorn the interior. This tour will give you the chance to discover Brunelleschi's techniques from a special point of view: you will be really close to the Frescos decorating the Dome. The Duomo became part of the UNESCO World Heritage site in 1982 and remains one of Italy’s largest basilicas.
Finish off the tour with an ice cream tasting after exploring the wonders of the Baptistery!
- Personal Tourist Guide
- Small Group Tour (maximum 12 people)
- Dome, Baptistery, and Cathedral entrance
- Ice cream
Meeting point at Segway Office located in Via dei Cimatori 9 Red, Florence. Directions from the Duomo Cathedral Square: If you are facing the front of the church, turn right on Via dei Calzaiuoli and walk straight on, turn left on the 4th cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori. Directions from Piazza della Signoria: face the statue of the man on horseback, on your right there is “Il Cavallino” restaurant. Take that street (via delle Farine) and turn right onto the second cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori. (Open in Google Maps)
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered a full refund
Product ID: 7363