Discover the beauty of Florence through its historic streets and city center, with visits to the Piazza Signoria and the Loggia dei Lanzi. Later, explore the Uffizi Gallery and admire superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Giotto, and many more.
What to Expect
Start your private tour by taking in the town of Fiesole, a historic place with Etruscan origins set on the hills overlooking Florence and the Arno Valley.
From here, the tour will continue to the old city centre for a visit to the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce.
A short walk through the historic streets in the heart of Florence will bring you to the famous Piazza Signoria, where you can admire the imposing Palazzo Vecchio, an immense medieval building that is Florence's town hall.
Then, stop by the Loggia del Lanzi, and admire the beautiful sculptures in the outdoor gallery under its impressive and ornate columns.
From here we will continue to the famous Uffizi Gallery, one of the world's most important art collections. Here you can admire superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, and many more Italian Renaissance masters.
The tour will end inside the museum, leaving you well places to continue exploring the beautiful streets of Florence.
- Hotel pick-up
- Private DE-LUXE chauffeured vehicle
- Local guide for up to 3 hours
- Entrance fee and reservation for the Uffizi Gallery
Know Before You Go
● Suggested departure time is 14:30.
● You must specify your preferred language and the hotel name in your reservation. Remember to confirm your tour and pick-up details at least 24 hours in advance.
● The Uffizi Gallery is closed on Mondays, and will be replaced with visit to the Palazzo Vecchio Museum.