Pizza and Gelato Making Class in Florence from Pisa
From £43 per personBook now
- Learn how to make pizza and gelato with unique tips from a local chef
- Enjoy a meal at the end of the class, savoring what you have made
- Receive a graduation certificate at the end of the program
The 3-hour class takes place in the heart of Florence. The chef will begin the class by briefly talking about the history of these popular Italian foods. You’ll then learn how to make original Italian pizza step by step, with the chef teaching you tricks for making tender flexible yeast dough as well as a tasty, yet light, tomato sauce.
You’ll learn the right way to stretch the dough and you’ll have the opportunity to do it yourself. Make your very own pizza, from the dough to the sauce and the baking! The result will surely be the best pizza you’ve ever tasted.
After preparing the pizza, you’ll learn the secrets of making Italian gelato. Find out about the basic raw ingredients and how to select the best. You’ll also learn about the development and application of natural colors, and heating and freezing techniques and their impact on ingredients.
Soon you’ll realize how easily you can make these delicious dishes on your own! At the end of the class you’ll sit down for a meal and receive a graduation certificate as well.
- Free shuttle service from/to Pisa
- All necessary ingredients
- Dinner with drinks included (wine or soft drinks)
- Graduation certificate
09.30 shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station. Once in Florence meet your tour leader at My Tour Office in Florence, Via Martelli, 33 Red at the scheduled time. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note that tours in Russian are available ONLY between April 1st and October 31st.
• Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Please be aware that programs in Russian, Chinese, and Japanese are guaranteed with a minimum of 4 participants
Product ID: 61509