Florence 5-Hour Picnic Tour in a Vintage Fiat 500Product ID: 27988
From £157 per personBook now
- Experience the thrill of driving a vintage Fiat 500 on a colorful convoy tour
- Drive around the Tuscan countryside with an experienced bilingual guide
- Enjoy spectacular views of Florence as you cruise around town
- Indulge in a delicious picnic featuring traditional Tuscan delicacies
- Take part in a professional olive oil and wine tasting
- Relax in a beautiful 15th-century villa and take a splash in the private swimming pool
Get used to driving your vintage car on a private road, and stop to admire a 13th-century church. Take in the spectacular views of Florence's famous red roofs, then hit the town in your vintage Fiat 500.
Wind your way through Florence's charming cobblestone streets to a grand 15th-century villa. A picnic will be laid out for you beside the private swimming pool, where you can indulge in a professional wine and olive oil tasting and get a taste of Tuscan specialties.
Don't forget to bring bathing suits and towels so you can take a splash in the private swimming pool after lunch!
- Car hire
- Bilingual guide
- Wine tasting
- Use of swimming pool
- Towel hire
Via Gherardo Silvani 149/A 50125 Florence. (Villa le Piazzole back entrance) The garage is a short taxi ride away (about €10 from city center), private car (free secure parking) or on city bus route 36 (bus stop Campi Lunghi) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 27988