Jewels of Tuscany Full-Day Luxury Minibus Tour From Florence
From £159 per personBook now
- Escape the hustle and bustle of Florence and explore the beautiful Tuscan countryside
- Drive through gently rolling hills of the Val D’Elsa in a luxury, air-conditioned minibus
- Visit the medieval town of San Gimignano, home to Vernaccia di San Gimignano wine and saffron
- Explore the immaculate town of Siena, famous for its thrilling Palio horse race
- Go to Siena Cathedral and admire Piazza del Campo
- Sample Chianti wines and Tuscan produce during lunch at a farm
- See the marble masterpieces of the Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
- Learn why the Leaning Tower of Pisa leans
Departing Florence, drive through the typical hils of the Tuscan countryside towards Siena. Known for its artistic treasures, and a listed UNESCO World Heritage Site, you will visit the shell-shaped Piazza del Campo to see the Municipal Palace and elegant Mangia Belltower rising above the square where the legendary Palio horse race takes place.
Use your free time to visit the Cathedral, one of the most fabulous achievements of the 13th-15th centuries. Admire splendid buildings and ancient churches along narrow streets.
Continue along scenic roads, passing the vineyards and olive groves of Chianti. Stop at the 13th century hamlet of Monteriggioni, still surrounded by its original fortifications. Walk within the perimeter of the walls to admire the remaining 11 towers, and experience Tuscany as it looked in the Middle Ages.
Stop for a lunch of typical Chianti produce and wines at a local farm and winery. Next, visit San Gimignano, famous for its preserved medieval streets, and the stately towers which gave it the nickname “Manhattan of the Middle Ages.”
End at the dazzling Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa, where peerless marble masterpieces rise above the Cathedral, including the famous Leaning Tower and magnificent Baptistery.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel (old city center only)
- Transportation in luxury minibus
- Qualified driver-guide
- Guided wine-tasting of Chianti and Vernaccia
- Tasting of typical Tuscan produce
- Gratuities (optional)
Meet in Piazza della Repubblica, in front of Caffe Gilli. Please arrive 10 minutes before departure. Pick-up and drop-off at hotels within the old town is available on request. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 28815