Marvel at the iconic canals and ornate buildings of Venice on a full-day guided bus trip from Florence. Discover highlights, including Piazza San Marco and Ponte di Rialto, and admire the countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting point will be at Tours & News Kiosk at Piazzale Montelungo Bus Terminal. Your guide will be waiting there with a fuchsia jacketOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Important note: the city of Venice is planning to introduce a visitor city tax
- In the case that it is confirmed, your tour leader will collect it directly from you during the bus drive to Venice
- It could be up to 10€ per person according to the period of the year
- Please note that the bus ride will be several hours long, as it is almost 300 km from Florence to Venice
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or wheelchair users