Explore the rugged Cinque Terre region of the Italian Riveria on this day trip from Florence. Visit the charming villages of Manarola, Riomaggiore, Monterosso, and Vernazza.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 12 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point is a 5 to 10-minute walk from the Santa Maria Novella train station. Look for a staff member wearing a fuchsia Ciaoflorence jacket and holding a Ciaoflorence clipboard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The activity may be operated by a multilingual guide.