Florence Tour & Chianti Roads with Wine TastingProduct ID: 68278
From £64.63 per personBook now
- Explore Florence on a guided walking tour and learn about the city's history and secrets
- Visit a famous Chianti estate and tour the wine cellar
- Admire the magnificent Monteriggioni fortress
You will have lunch afterwards, with Pizza or pasta and drinks included and then you will be off to the Chianti area. Discover the Tuscan wine region of Chianti on a 5-hour scenic tour. Continue with a visit to a charming Chianti wine estate. After a guided tour of the wine cellars, to gain an insight into the various stages of wine production, take a sit and taste the various wines that the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cured meats, bruschetta and salami. Visit the characteristic fortress of Monteriggioni, where you can stop for a coffee or gelato. Immerse yourself in the picturesque scenery of gently rolling hills, studded with ancient vineyards and cypress trees. You will go to the sublime town and fortress of Monteriggioni, mentioned in Dante Alighieri’s “Divine Comedy,” and boasting some of the best-preserved city walls in all of Italy.
- Shuttle to/from Montecatini
- Guided walking tour of Florence
- Aperitif and Lunch
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress and
- local winery
- Earphones (for groups with more than 15 participants)
- Tips and gratuities
10.30 shuttle from Montecatini, Piazza Italia (check point bus, near the train station) to Florence train Station. Once in Florence, meet your tour leader at My Tour Office in Florence, Via Martelli, 33 Red at scheduled time. (Open in Google Maps)
• Earphones will be provided for the Florence guided morning tour only for groups with over 15 participants.
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Product ID: 68278