See you beautiful sights of Florence by night, with little effort, on a 2.5-hour sightseeing segway tour
What to Expect
See Florence at night, when it's most famous sites are beautifully lit by romantic lighting. Learn more about the city with little efforts thanks to your segway transporter!
Enjoy an unforgettable 2.5-hour tour of Florence! The best way to admire the city in a small group, so an intimate and unique experience is absolutely guaranteed.
Admire such iconic sites as Repubblica Square, Santa Croce Square, and the astonishing Signoria Square. Also visit the imposing Strozzi Palace and the Cathedral.
The last stop of this memorable tour will be one of the most celebrated Gelateria of Florence to taste an authentic Italian ice-cream.
- Segway rental
- Orientation session
- Expert tour leader
- Audio-video guide system
- Italian ice-cream
- Ponchos in case of rain
Know Before You Go
• English is always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in any other language, a minimum of 4 participants is required
• Riders must be over 90 pounds (40 kilos) and less than 265 pounds (120 Kilos)
• Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail
• Riders need to be physically and mentally self-efficient
• The use of the Segway is not recommended for pregnant women and for people over 70 years old
• It is highly recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
• Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway