Rising behind the Pitti Palace are the beautiful Boboli Gardens. They were originally designed for the Medici and are one of the earliest examples of the Italian Garden. Explore this open-air museum with ease, with a timed entrance ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazza Pitti, 1, 50125 Florence. Go to window number 3 inside the ticket office to exchange your voucher for the entrance ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the date and time slot you choose is binding once booked. You can collect your entrance ticket 15 minutes before your allotted entry time
- You will be refused entry if you do not respect this allotted entry time