Create your own fragrance at a 2-hour perfume masterclass in Florence. Meet the Master Perfumer of AquaFlor Firenze, and learn the secrets of an historical Florentine perfumery. Go inside the ancient cellars of the Palazzo Corsini Antinori Serristori.
What to Expect
Learn how to make your own perfume with the Master Perfumer of AquaFlor Firenze. Go inside the Renaissance cellars of the Palazzo Corsini Antinori Serristori, where Sileno Cheloni will teach you the techniques and secrets of traditional perfumery.
Still an undiscovered treasure, AquaFlor boasts an invaluable collection of antiques that form the perfect backdrop to your sensory experience among beautiful fragrances. You will relive the magic of the alchemists and apothecaries that resided in Florence during the Renaissance.
Follow in the historical footprints of Catherine de Medici and René le Florentin. Master Sileno will guide you through the process to create an ambient fragrance unique to you. At the end of the workshop, collect your complimentary 100ml (travel size) or 250ml personalized perfume, complete with its formula. Get a certificate of your new skill, signed by Sileno Cheloni himself.
- Perfume masterclass at the AquaFlor store and artisanal laboratory
- Introduction to the history of perfume in Florence
- Creation of an ambient fragrance from a kit of essences
- Bottle of personalized perfume (250 or 100ml)
- Coffee break (complimentary coffee, tea, or water)
- Certificate signed by the Master Perfumer, Sileno Cheloni
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund