Florence: Guided Bike Tour
- Enjoy a three-hour guided sightseeing tour by bike
- See all major sights such as the Dome, Ufizzi Gallery, Square of the Republic, Strozzi Palace
- Bike across the bridges stretching across the Arno river and enjoy unique panoramas of Florence
- Taste authentic Florentine Gelato, optional
- Hear interesting facts, stories, and useful information about the sights
The Cruiser Bike Tour is a good option no matter if you are an individual or you come with your entire family. You will discover the beauty of Florence on two wheels with your personal tour guide.
Within no more than 3 hours you will visit almost all the important sightseeing spots in Florence. We will stop by the famous Dome of Brunelleschi, built between the 12th and 14th century. The dome is an architectural wonder, and the second largest dome in the world.
We will see the Uffizi Gallery building, which is the primary museum in Florence and home of some of the world’s most impressive works of art by artists like Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci.
Next, we will stop at the Square of the Republic which is the result of the period known as Risanamento, Florence’s city planning in the 19th century. Another point of interest is the Basilica of Santa Croce which is the largest Franciscan church in the world. It is also the burial place of famous Italians like Michelangelo, Galileo, Machavelli, among others.
This tour will give you a unique overview of the city in a very convenient and efficient way. Your personal guide will share interesting details of Florence's diverse and entertaining history, while you pedal along the historic sights and attractions.
There will be a stop in the Oltrarno district which offers some of the most beautiful views of Florence. There you may choose to have some Italian ice-cream in the summer or a hot beverage in the winter.
- Cruiser bike rental
- English-speaking guide
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point at Segway Office located in Via dei Cimatori 9 Red, Florence. Directions from the Duomo Cathedral Square: If you are facing the front of the church, turn right on Via dei Calzaiuoli and walk straight on, turn left on the 4th cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori. Directions from Piazza della Signoria: face the statue of the man on horseback, on your right there is “Il Cavallino” restaurant. Take that street (via delle Farine) and turn right onto the second cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• This tour operates rain or shine, and rain ponchos are available in the local supplier's office (which are fully reimbursed if not used)
• Guests are encouraged to dress comfortably for the weather and wear
comfortable closed toed shoes
• Due to the cobblestones in Florence, the bike tour is not recommended for
pregnant women and for children who are not comfortable riding a bike
• This tour is operated in English