Visit Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole, the wonderful town with Etruscan and Roman roots. On this tour you'll venture to lesser-known suburban areas in Florence to gain a deeper understanding of this beautiful Italian city.
What to Expect
Discover Florence sitting comfortably on a minivan. You will visit Piazzale Michelangelo with its amazing view over the city before continuing to Fiesole, the wonderful town of Etruscan and Roman roots situated on a hilltop overlooking Florence.
During the tour you will see lesser-known suburban areas which are hard to reach on foot, but of artistic and historic interest. Then you will head back to the center of Florence, where you will see stunning sites enveloped in art and tradition while sitting on the comfortable minivan: Fortezza da Basso, Piazza della Libertà, San Domenico Church, Fiesole, Piazzale Donatello, Piazza Cesare Beccaria, Piazzale Michelangelo, Santa Croce Church, Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Piazza San Marco and a lot more…
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning
- Professional driving escort
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Please note that tours in Russian, Chinese and Japanese require a minimum of 4 participants
• Tours in Russian, Chinese and Japanese are available ONLY between April 1st and October 31st