Florence Grand Panoramic Tour and Accademia GalleryProduct ID: 68447
From £61 per personBook now
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo
- See surrounding areas hard to reach on foot
- Visit the Accademia Gallery, one of the most famous museums in the world
Then you will head back to the center of Florence, where you will see stunning sites enveloped in art and tradition while sitting on the comfortable mini-van: Fortezza da Basso, Piazza della Libertà, San Domenico Church, Fiesole, Piazzale Donatello, Piazza Cesare Beccaria, Piazzale Michelangelo, Santa Croce Church, Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Piazza San Marco and a lot more.
Continue your day with a visit the Accademia Gallery with your guides. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces. The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a magnificent nude young man in his full physical vigour, whose intense expression of force and courage, which stemmed from his absolute faith in God, was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendor.
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning
- Professional driving escort
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants
- Tips and gratuities
6.40 am-7.00 am shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station. Exact time will be confirmed upon reservation. Once in Florence meet your tour leader inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross at scheduled time. (Open in Google Maps)
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Product ID: 68447