Get a taste of Florence as you never have before on this guided culinary walking tour! Enjoy tastings of plenty of different traditional Italian coffee, cheeses, meat and wines as you walk through the heart of this charming and historic city!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your tour meets at the office, located at Via dei Cimatori 9 Red, 950122 Florence. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please provide details of any dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc) while booking. If there are any changes to these, please let the local supplier know at least 24 hours before your tour so that they can try to accommodate your request.
- Minors under 18 years old must be always accompanied by an adult and may not
- consume alcohol on this tour
- Tours run rain or shine. Guests are encouraged to dress comfortably for the
- weather and wear comfortable closed toed shoes.
- The market is only open during the day, so if you wish to see the market,
- please book the morning tour