Florence: Exclusive Uffizi, David, and Accademia Tour
- Discover the Uffizi Gallery and its most important artworks throughout a guided tour
- Admire the Accademia Gallery, the second-most-visited museum in Florence
- Be taken through the priority entrance into both galleries without having to wait in the long lines
Throughout your experience your guide will be on hand to explain the most important works of art which are contained inside the museums. The first stop will be the visit to The Uffizi Gallery with its pictorial collections and masterpieces by artists and protagonists of the Renaissance such as Michelangelo, Giotto, Botticelli, Caravaggio, Leonardo da Vinci, and many others.
Later, the guide will take you to the Accademia Gallery to discover the most famous Florentine symbol: Michelangelo's David. The gallery is one of the places with the highest number of sculptures by Michelangelo, and is a place where you can also admire the museum of musical instruments, the collection of golden-background paintings, and the Sala dei Prigioni with sculptures designed for Pope Julius II.
- Fast-track entrance tickets for both art galleries
- Reservation fees
- Professional tour guide
- Radio headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Transfer service
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts, you must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins. Look for “CITY FLORENCE TOURS” Tour Operator's office next to the number 14 of Via De' Castellani, precisely at the number 18/red, in front of the general exit of the Uffizi Gallery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You may have to follow the security-check line (during the busiest days)
• Please return your headsets to the guide following the tour
• Following your tour you can explore the gallery freely
• The visit to the Accademia Gallery and David will take place at 4:30PM
From £88.30 £79.47 per person
You might also like...
Product ID: 364140