Florence at Night 3-Hour Panoramic Tour with Dinner
From £43 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceFree pick-up from hotels in Florence available on request
- Experience the lights of Florence at night
- Enjoy panoramic views from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Discover lesser-known suburbs of Florence and learn about their artistic heritage
- End with a typical dinner in a centrally-located restaurant
Your driver will pick you up at your central Florence hotel, or outside the Santa Maria Novella train station. Then, travel in air-conditioned comfort to Piazzale Michelangelo in the hills above the city. Enjoy amazing views of the Duomo, River Arno, and more, all illuminated for the night.
Visit some of the less explored suburban areas of Florence, and hear how they are still of artistic and historic interest.
- English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Pick-up (on request)
- Travel by minibus or minivan with air-conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Guided visit of Florence
- Drop off service (available on request)
Meeting point is inside train station of Santa Maria Novella, in front of the pharmacy at 20:30. Please be there 15 minutes before your scheduled tour departure time.
• A vegetarian menu is available upon request
• In cases of small groups the walking tour may be replaced by a minivan tour
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Product ID: 44276