Florence 2.5-Hour Night Segway Tour, with Gelato Ice Cream
- Explore beautiful Florence at night on a Segway
- Enjoy small group sizes for a personalized experience
- Taste authentic Italian gelato ice cream
From the Florence Segway office, you will travel to the historic Republic Square, the impressive Signoria Square, the 15th century Strozzi Palace, and the famous Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore, the main cathedral in Florence. You will stop at a number of other landmarks along the way.
At the end of the tour, your live Segway guide will take you to a favorite gelato shop, where you will enjoy a scoop of complementary Italian ice cream.
- Segway rental and helmet
- Expert live tour guide
- Gelato (Italian ice cream)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Additional food or beverages
Meeting point at Segway Office located in Via dei Cimatori 9 Red, Florence. Directions from the Duomo Cathedral Square: If you are facing the front of the church, turn right on Via dei Calzaiuoli and walk straight on, turn left on the 4th cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori. Directions from Piazza della Signoria: face the statue of the man on horseback, on your right there is “Il Cavallino” restaurant. Take that street (via delle Farine) and turn right onto the second cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori. (Open in Google Maps)
• If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. • If you cancel between 4 and 7 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee.
• If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train, etc.) within 3 days of the scheduled tour.
• Child Policy: Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his tickets.
During Winter (November to March), please bring gloves, a hat, a scarf and warm comfortable shoes.
Product ID: 24994