Experience Florence from a different perspective on a guided bike tour of its iconic sights. Admire landmark monuments like Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio, and the Uffizi Gallery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the My Tour office located beside the Vodafone shop. A double sequence of street numbering exists in Florence. Shops and businesses are identified by the letter 'r' after the number. This signifies 'red'. Private residences are numbered in blackOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Optional Piazzale Michelangelo: Add 1 hour at an extra cost of EUR 10.00 to see a beautiful panoramic view from Piazzale Michelangelo and surrounding areas (medium difficulty ride.)
- Customers must be able to ride a bicycle.
- In the absence of the documents required for COVID-19 security measures, it will not be possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made.
- In the absence of the documents required for the COVID-19 security measures, you won't be able to participate in the activity and no refund will be made