Florence: 2 Hours Bike Tour from Lucca
From £31 per personBook now
- Enjoy a guided tour of Florence
- See the city from a different prospective
- See Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery (exterior only)
In 2 hours you will visit all the major tourist attractions, under the experienced guidance of an entertaining and fun, professional history guide. You will ride through the narrow streets of the main center and the Oltrarno reaching the most amazing monuments of Florence and unknown spots from where to admire the city: Santa Maria Novella, the artisans district, Palazzo Pitti, San Frediano, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi square, Santa Croce, Piazza della Signoria, the Medieval district, the Duomo and Piazza della Repubblica.
Along this pleasant stroll in Florence, you will stop at several locations for history explanations and fun facts about the city. Your guides will help you discover the most of Florence in the least time and in the funniest way.
- Free shuttle service from/to Lucca
- Expert tour guide
- Bike rental
- Helmet (only for children under 10 years of age)
10:00 am: shuttle from Lucca, inside Porta Sant’Anna – Piazzale Verdi (near the tourist office) to Florence train station Meeting point in Florence: My Tour Office in Florence, Via Cavour, 21RED Departure time: 03:00 pm (check in closes 15 min before departure)
• Please note that this tour is available for a minimum of 2 participants (until October 31st 2016)
• Please check with the tour operator about the language availability
• Add one extra hour to your tour and see the breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo! Please keep in mind that the road to Piazzale Michelangelo is uphill, therefore some people might find it challenging
Product ID: 61139