Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic driving tour. Stop for a light lunch at a Chianti winery. Marvel at medieval villages in the rolling hills of the famous wine region, and more.
What to Expect
Get behind the wheel of a restored Fiat 500, and experience the beauty of the Tuscan countryside from the seat of one of Italy’s most iconic automobiles.
Depart for the rolling hills of the Chianti wine region, with pick-ups in Florence, Siena or San Gimignano. Enjoy views of the vineyards, medieval villages and lush woodlands of Tuscany along the way. Return train tickets to and from Florence are also available for those staying in Lucca or Montecatini.
Each vehicle has been immaculately restored with great attention to detail, preserving the unique qualities that made the original Fiat 500 so simple to drive. Follow your professional tour escort to some of the most beautiful spots of Tuscany, stopping for a light lunch at a Chianti winery to complete your day.
- Transportation by vintage Fiat 500
- Tour escort
- Winery tour and lunch
- 3rd party insurance for civil liability
- Driver's insurance
- Free pick-up on request
What's Not Included
- Drop off service, unless option is specifically selected
Know Before You Go
• Please be at the designated meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time
• This tour is also available in Russian language with a minimum of 4 participants on request. This must be confirmed after booking
• A valid driving licence is required
• Drivers must be at least 18 years old
• Please note that upon reservation you must kindly specify if you would like to participate as a driver (EUR 105) or a passenger (EUR 85)
• A valid credit card is required at the time of booking as a guarantee
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Tours in Chinese and Japanese are available on request and must be confirmed after booking; they are guaranteed with minimum 4 participants.
• Small group: maximum 8 vehicles.