See the best of Tuscany as you visit historic Pisa, San Gimignano, and Siena. Enjoy a day experiencing breathtaking landscapes, famous cities, and medieval villages, and tasting wines and other local products. Lunch and dinner are included.
What to Expect
Your full-day excursion in Tuscany begins with a visit to Pisa. Admire its stunning Piazza dei Miracoli, where you’ll see the Baptistery, the Cathedral and, of course, the famous Leaning Tower.
Enjoy lunch at a typical local winery or restaurant, and taste some of the region’s renowned wines. After lunch you’ll stop in the medieval town of San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Afterwards you’ll continue along the scenic roads of Chianti to Siena, the city of the Palio. A local guide will take you on a tour of the city, showing you Siena’s main monuments, palazzos, and piazzas.
Visit the Piazza del Campo, where the Palio di Siena horse race occurs, and the Piazza del Duomo. You’ll have a chance to see the interior as well as the exterior of the magnificent cathedral.
Your tour ends at sunset, in the beautiful Piazza del Campo, where you’ll enjoy dinner outdoors with pizza and ice cream, as you sit comfortably at a reserved table under the Torre del Mangia.
- Transportation by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Free time in Pisa and San Gimignano
- Wine tasting
- Lunch of typical Tuscan dishes (vegetarian menu is available on request)
- Guided tour of Siena (official guides available in English, Spanish, and French)
- Admission to the Siena Cathedral
- Dinner in Piazza del Campo with pizza and gelato
- Free pick-up on request
What's Not Included
- Drop off service, unless option is selected
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure time.
Please note that due to the Palio di Siena Horse Race in Piazza del Campo it will not be possible to have dinner outside on 02 July and 16 August.
The entrance to the Siena Cathedral is not available on Sundays.