Chianti Half Day Wine TourProduct ID: 61390
From £45.42 per personBook now
- Sample the ruby red wines of the Chianti wine lands
- Visit two wine cellars and taste local wines and local food, such as pecorino cheese
- Go to the enchanting village of Monteriggioni
Experience the sights and smells of the ruby-red wines and their characteristic bouquet. Discover the artful blend of Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes that originate in the hills from where Chianti draws its name. Drive through an unspoiled landscape studded with vineyards that date back centuries. Captivate your senses as you pass ancient churches, medieval castles, and villages where the rhythm of life has remained unaltered for centuries.
Go to two different charming wine estates for a guided tour of the cellars, and get an insight into the various stages of wine production. Then, taste different wines, paired with slices of cured meats, bruschetta and salami. Enjoy free time in the delightful village of Monteriggioni, notable for its castle and elegant cafés.
- Shuttle to Florence from Pisa
- Transportation by air-conditioned GT coach or minivan
- Multilingual escorts
- Wine, olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack of sliced cured meats and salami
Meet in front of the pharmacy with the green cross inside Santa Maria Novella Station, Florence at 14:30 (check in closes 15 minutes before departure). You can catch the free 09:30 shuttle to Florence from Piazza del Duomo 7 (Tourist Office), Pisa (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 61390