Florence: Dinner and Wine Tasting in a Tuscan Villa
From £93 per personBook now
- Escape the noise and lights of Florence for a dinner in a tranquil villa
- Tour the vineyards and cellars of a 17th-century villa and wine estate
- Enjoy a 4 course meal of Tuscan produce
- Marvel at the panoramic views of olive groves and vineyards from the villa's garden
- Meet a local wine producer and learn about the wine making process
Sheltered from the noise of the city, the tranquil villa is surrounded by olive groves and vineyards, while rabbits and pheasants wander the grounds. After a 10-minute transfer, you’ll explore the complex prcess of olive oil and wine production with the wine maker.
Stroll the picturesque grounds, learning about the estate’s unique white and red wines, including wines made from Merlot, Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and Pinot Bianco grapes. Visit the underground cellar, and sample 4 different wines, including 1 white wine, 2 red wines, and a special dessert wine, all of limited production and only found at the villa.
End with a hearty 4-course meal of typical Tuscan dishes, such as crostini, prosciutto, Parmigiano and Pienza pecorino cheese, regional style pasta, and a meat course. Vegetarian options are also available. Take in the panoramic views from the garden setting, before your transfer back to Florence.
- English-speaking wine and food guide
- Wine tasting (including 1 glass of white wine, 2 glasses of red wine, and 1 glass of dessert wine)
- Dinner of Tuscan specialties
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Meet at Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, next to the Obelisk. Piazza dell'Unità Italiana is in front of Santa Maria Novella Train Station (GPS co-ordinates: 43.774792,11.250442) (Open in Google Maps)
• Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian
• It is your responsibility to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after scheduled departure time cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
Product ID: 43774