Accademia and Uffizi Tickets and Tour with LunchProduct ID: 41079
From £77 per personBook now
- Skip the long lines at 2 of Florence's most renowned art galleries
- Marvel at Botticelli's allegory for Spring - 'The Birth of Venus'
- See Michelangelo's 'David' in the flesh
- Enjoy the glorious views of the city from the Uffizi Gallery's River Arno terrace
- Savor a delicious Tuscan lunch at a historic restaurant in the old town
The grand Uffizi Gallery is just a short stroll from the River Arno, with a terrace providing exceptional views across the water at some of the most important Florentine monuments. Inside the museum you'll find an astonishing collection of iconic masterpieces, including Botticelli's Renaissance gems, Primavera and The Birth of Venus.
The Accademia Gallery, though housing works by several artists, is primarily renowned for its important works by Michelangelo, including his 4 unfinished Prisoners, intended to adorn the tomb of Pope Julius II. However, the jewel is certainly his David – a marble sculpture of a nude male at the peak of his physical vigor.
After the two gallery tours, you'll be treated to a delectable Tuscan lunch at a typical Trattoria – perhaps the finest way of all to savor a taste of Florence!
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Guided tours (with earphones for larger groups)
Uffizi Gallery: 08:45 at Door 1 (entrance reserved for advanced bookings). Accademia Gallery: 11:15 at booking holders' entrance. At both museums a tour assistant will be waiting for you with a yellow "Caf Tour & Travel" sign. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 41079