Jump in a vintage Fiat 500 and drive through Florence's hills on a scenic 2-hour tour. Drive up to Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole to admire the breathtaking views. Continue in Pisa, where you will have some free time to explore the city.
What to Expect
Enjoy a unique 2-hour tour in an original Fiat 500, either as a driver or passenger.
Meet at Santa Maria Novella Station and travel up to Piazzale Michelangelo on this half-day tour. Enjoy the breathtaking view from the best panoramic point overlooking Florence. Take plenty of pictures before jumping back in your car.
Head for the beautiful church of San Miniato al Monte, near Piazzale Michelangelo. Here, discover the history of this ancient convent and enjoy spectacular views of the city.
Continue on to Fiesole, a small town not far from the city center, set in the picturesque Florentine hills. Enjoy your time in this small village; don't miss the amazing panoramic views from Fiesole’s sightseeing spots, where you will see the surrounding city and hills.
Later, head back to Santa Maria Novella Station in the city center and board a GT bus or minivan heading for Pisa. Take some free time in Pisa to go sightseeing, wander around the impressive city center and admire the famous monuments.
- Professional tour guide
- Original restored Fiat 500 (manual)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Fuel and taxes
What's Not Included
- Optional lunch (50% discount available for children)
Know Before You Go
• Children 12 and under are complimentary
• A valid driving license is required for all drivers
• Drivers must be at least 18 years
• A valid credit card is required as a guarantee at time of booking
• Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Upon reservation, please specify if you would like to take part in the tour as a driver or a passenger (ticket fares vary per category)