Enjoy a small group guided tour of "America's Most Beloved Ballpark", home to the 2018 World Series Champions, the Boston Red Sox. This one-of-a-kind experience gives fans up-close access to this historic baseball stadium, a true Boston icon since 1906.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"Getting to see my husband sitting in the press box."
"The staff was friendly and helpful"
"The tour guide knowledge was out of this world"
"The Green Monster searing and trivia"
- Enjoy up close access inside the hallowed walls of Fenway Park during a 60-minute guided tour
- Learn about the celebrated history of this 106 year-old stadium and its famous team, the Red Sox
- Revisit the careers of famous Red Sox players like Ted Williams, Babe Ruth, and Carl Yastrzemski
- Discover the stadium's collection of more than 170,000 stadium artifacts and 150,000 photographs
- Take in this perfect trip for baseball fans, history lovers, and Boston aficionados
- 60-Minute guided tour of Fenway Park
- Professional guide
- Entry to The Fenway Park Living Museum collection
- Food and beverages
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Fenway Park, Gate D Ticket Booth located on Jersey Street at the intersection of Jersey Street and Van Ness Street. Address on Google Maps: 40 Jersey St, Boston, MA 02215, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 2 years old and under can join the tour free of charge
- The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours are subject to Fenway Park Terms & Conditions. Visit the link provided on your voucher for further information
- No bags larger than 5"x9" are allowed into Fenway Park. Exceptions: diaper bags and medical bags