Algarve: Animaris Desert Island & Ria Formosa Day TourProduct ID: 29826
From £26.20 per personBook now
- Visit Desert Island, the last paradise of the Algarve
- Sail on a comfortable catamaran to Ria Formosa
- Learn about native bird and plant life from your nature guide
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at an eco-friendly restaurant on the island
On the boat trip your nature guide will tell you about the hundreds of species of birds and plants that are native to the area.
After about an hour’s ride, the boat will dock at Ilha Deserta (Desert Island), a place only accessible by boat and so unspoiled it’s hard to believe such a natural jewel still exists.
You’ll find a unique beach situated at the southernmost point in Portugal, and an eco-friendly restaurant, where you can taste the traditional flavors of Algarvean cuisine.
Choose to stay on the island for a few hours or the entire day, returning to Faro whenever you want. A number of return times are available.
- Round-trip boat tickets
- Nature tour with professional guide
- Visit to Desert Island with free time to explore and relax
- Food and drinks
- Beach deck chair and awning
The meeting point is Cais da Porta Nova. The boat is at the Porta Nova pier on Comandante Francisco Manuel Street. To get there you'll follow the waterfront around the corner from the Faro marina (close to the Eva and Faro hotels). The pier is less than 5 minutes by foot from the marina. (Open in Google Maps)
Please be aware that the trip duration varies depending on the starting time, the length of time you spend on the island, and the departure time of your trip back.
Product ID: 29826