Trek & Wine in PrioratProduct ID: 45872
From £24.46 per personBook now
- Enjoy a nice day out into the unknown amazing region of the Priorat, with wines famous worldwide
- Enjoy nature and unspoilt hidden spots doing an easy walk among vineyards
- Forget about driving, be more sustainable taking the train and enjoy walking tour guided by a local
- Taste delicious Priorat wines, including the kosher wine
The Priorat is a region with ancient wine tradition, with wines already famous from as far back as the 12th Century, well known for its powerful flavour and taste. Nowadays, in the Priorat there are two appellations of origin (DO), the qualified DOQ Priorat, which is formed by the Historic Priorat territory, and the DO Montsant, a newer DO, however, producing surprisingly good wines.
The Priorat area, with it diverse but unknown wine landscape, is full of hidden and unexpected spots of great beauty, walks between vineyards which pleasure us with an ever changing scenery over the four seasons, full of colours and intensive aromas.
With this Trek & Wine tour you will be able to “taste the Priorat wine region” in one day, walking among vineyards, enjoying its powerful landscape and tasting the world famous wines, including the kosher wine. Taking the train, you choose the best sustainable way to reach the region, forgetting about driving and enjoying your day out.
- Guided walk among vineyards by a local guide, that will be with you during your stay in Priorat
- Guided visit + wine tasting (including kosher wine) in Capçanes wine cellar
- Train tickets and train ride to Marçà-Falset train station
- Pick-nick lunch, which can be arranged in advance
- Anything else not indicated above
You will meet your local guide at your arrival at Marçà-Falset train station, at 10:53h (then the tour will start). How to get there: The train leaves from Barcelona at 8:47h, the easiest train station to get the train is Passeig de Gràcia (8:55h). (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 45872