Enjoy the views of rural Jamaica on the longest zip line in the Caribbean, one of 5 ziplines, varying in length from 250' to the amazing 1,600' Big Timba. We welcome you to Lethe Estates, a private, gated farming community situated along the Great River.
What to Expect
Feel the sensation of flying with the birds as you pass over the tree canopy. Marvel at magnificent views of the Jamaica hills and farmland and the Great River below, while traveling at speeds of 40 mph. Climb onto the jungle bridge, 250' long, as you travel to the next zipline with professional guides.
Every zipline canopy tour includes an exciting off-road ride in our 6-wheel drive Pinzgauers, military troop transport vehicles, and the Flavors of Jamaica eco tour.
A welcome area, "The Green," features a snack bar, restroom facilities, and tables and chairs along side the Great River where you can relax after you allow the adrenaline to wear off.
- 1 Round trip transfer between resort and attraction site
- Entrance fee to attraction site
- Free Red Stripe Beers for Groups of 5 persons
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
- Tour times are scheduled to accommodate your requested time
- It is recommended to bring a camera and cash and for your safety, wear walking/hiking shoes - Any closed-toe shoes with secure backs (No clogs, flip-flops, or other footwear that will slip off), pants, no skirts or belly shirts, no dangling earrings, chest or belly button rings and tie long hair back.
- Please research the location of your resort prior to booking to ensure that the transfer selected covers the route between your resort and attraction site.
- All of our vehicles are non-smoking
- Each participant is required to sign a release of liability. Guests under the age of 18 must have a parent sign for them. As with any adventure sport, riding ziplines, hiking and off-roading can be dangerous
- This being a family outdoor adventure, guests disturbing the peace of other guests with profanity, vulgarity or otherwise will not be allowed to continue the tour. Refunds will not be given in this situation.