Private Florida Everglades Airboat Tour
From £286 Per group up to 2Book now
- Glide across the Florida Everglades by luxury airboat
- See alligators swimming in their natural habitat
- Hear stories about the Miccosukee and Seminole tribes
- Learn how human hands have hurt the Everglades, and hear what the future holds
Then, enjoy a VIP tour of the “North American Amazon.” Experience the thrills of gliding on air on board the “Freedom” airboat. By the 1930s airboats were flooding the swamps of Florida, setting the tone for all future tours. It is still the best and only method of seeing the Everglades without causing severe damage to the eco system.
Enjoy breathtaking views of 1.4 million acres of grasslands and hardwood hammocks as you glide smoothly across the water. Hear remarkable stories from its history, and learn what the future holds. See beautiful flowers and trees, as well as animal life found nowhere else on earth. Keep your eye out for the resident sharp toothed Florida Alligator!
- Licensed captain/guide
- Headsets and eye protectors
- Beverages with ice and a cooler
- Tips and gratuities
- Extra passenegr fees
- Sunset cruise fees
All meeting points will be sent via an email touring package. Location: Highway 27, 6 miles north-west of the intersection of Highway 75 and Highway 27 in the Broward County area (West Fort Lauderdale). If you do not have a vehicle the supplier will pick you up at 14300 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33184.
• Please note that you may experience high winds on your face and eyes
• As the seasons change, so does the pollen count. The boat ride through the grasses can intensify the pollen and allergens to some people
• No more than 2 wheelchairs are allowed per trip (with 2 wheelchairs on board, there are only 3 seats left)
Product ID: 47018