Explore the town in 2 hours, passing historical monuments such as the Southchurch, Dromedary defense tower, and the Snouck van Loosenpark. After the tour discover the Zuiderzeemuseum, voted the best museum of Holland in 2013, 2014, and 2016.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch
- Private group
- Enjoy a tour of what is often considered one of Holland's hidden treasures
- Walk through the beautiful Snouck van Loosenpark
- In the summer, visit the Zuiderzeemuseum's amazing open-air museum
- In the winter, marvel at the treasures inside the Zuiderzeemuseum
- Private tour in chosen language
- Experienced, knowledgeable and friendly guide
- Visit to the Zuiderzeemuseum
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Square by the train station of Enkhuizen. Your guide will be waiting, holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour involves approximately 5 kilometers or 3 miles of walking. We advise you to wear comfortable shoes and clothing and not to bring any heavy bags.
- In the summer, you can visit the outdoor part of the Zuiderzeemuseum; in the winter, you can explore the indoor park of the Zuiderzeemuseum.